I am very proud to have been awarded WatchGuard Marketing Person of the Year
Recently I attended the WatchGuard UK Partner Conference at Twickenham Rugby ground. I was over joyed when it was announced that I was the recipient of the WatchGuard Marketing Person of the Year award. The Wick Hill marketing team and I work really hard supporting all our vendors and resellers and to be brutally honest, it can often be a pretty thankless task. It’s a bit like being a goalkeeper. When your team wins, the forwards played well, but if the team loses, it’s because the goalie was rubbish. In business it is often, when things are going well, it’s because the sales team are doing a great job and if things are slow, then marketing should be getting more leads. So a little bit of recognition for what they do can be a big thing for your colouring in department.
Presented to me by Prakash Panjwani CEO of WatchGuard Technologies
I have worked with WatchGuard on their channel marketing for all the 11+ years I have been here at Wick Hill. During that time I have seen lots of changes within WatchGuard and their team. There have always been strong elements to the team, but I can honestly say the team I have the pleasure of working with now is the strongest I have ever know right across the board. Likewise with the WatchGuard technology and product set. I have watched it mature into a fantastic range that has something for everyone right the way from the smallest home office and SMB through to the largest and most distributed enterprise. And watch this space for some earth shattering news when they burst into the wireless market and successfully challenge the major players. With the strength of the team combined with the strength of the product set, it is a pleasure working WatchGuard.
A major factor in the decision to award me this accolade was the work that my team and I have done supporting our WatchGuard resellers with our shiny new Partner Enablement Portal (PEP). Aside from this award from WatchGuard it has been shortlisted for four other awards:
- CRN Sales and Marketing Awards – Best Digital Innovation
- Comms Dealer Sales & Marketing Awards – Distributor Channel Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Mobile Industry Awards – Best Support Service
- Cyber Security Excellence Awards – Best Cyber Security Marketing Agency
Wick Hill brought together content from WatchGuard and various vendors into one portal. A repository of information, materials and campaigns for resellers to take advantage of. PEP also goes one step further, it is a fully functioning co-branding marketing engine.
At zero cost, you can:
- Email campaigns – Send out joint branded email campaigns to as many people as you want as often as you want.
- Documents – Joint branded datasheets, whitepapers, reports, mail pieces, pull up banners and much more, all carrying your contact information.
- Online campaigns – Web Banners and MPU’s, retargeting ads, AdWords management.
- Social Media – Populate your social media accounts with relevant content, reducing the amount of time needed to grow an online community and support.
- Web content – Fully co-branded microsites, syndicated iframe content and infographics.
- Webinars and event – PEP makes best use of vendor resources by enabling you to feed delegates into a shared webinars or events to enable the vendor to do the selling on your behalf.
- Telemarketing – First touch telemarketing to help increase the impact of all marketing campaigns.
- Reporting – You will be able to view comprehensive reports such as your most effective campaigns, most used, emailing quantity etc
If you haven’t already signed up and started using PEP, then you really should check it out. Have a look here: www.wickhill.com/pep and request a demo.
A sincere and heartfelt Thank You to the whole WatchGuard team and to my own team here at Wick Hill. I might be the one with the trophy, but I couldn’t have done it without your help